Pages

Friday 9 February 2018

Blog Post - Statistical Inquiry




Our holidays are now over and we got straight back to work. Mrs Anderson instructed us to create a chart which was based on our blog post numbers. In 2016 I posted 159 blog post. It is a tremendous achievement (considering it was my first year) I also think I posted this much because I was just getting use to blogging. In 2017 I posted 171 blog post. I posted this much because I had more work to share and I set myself a goal. My goal for 2018 is to blog 5 - 10 posts a week. To show my findings I used a bar graph. Over the two years I have been blogging I have seen an increase in the numbers of post I blog. I am very proud to see that I have gotten better and I am not slacking off.

2 comments:

  1. kia ora Jeremiah
    hi my name is Noah from kawakawa primary school and i'm here to comment on your blog and i just want to say i like your blog post record and i like your goal and dont stop trying to reach your goal so thanks for posting it and i would like to see more in the future so Blog you LATER![:.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Jeremiah my name Ryker i go to kawakawaprimary school.I really like your blog record.and i likie your goal reaching to 5-10 i try hard on this year thanks for posting this amazing blog post bye bye http://kpsrykert.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete